All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBioinformatics for biomedical science and clinical applications provides biomedical researchers and students with a state-of-the-art assessment of the application of bioinformatics to biomedical science and clinical applications.
- Author BiographyKung-Hao Liang is a senior bioinformatician working at the Liver Research Center, LinKo Medical Center, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan. His work focuses on the power of genomics and systems biology to fulfil medical requirements and he is the author of a wide range of publications in the genomics and medical fields.
- Author(s)Dr. Kung-Hao Liang
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 20
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £12.47Trending at £12.74
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.