All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth volume of a series is dedicated to advances in immunomics. The focus is on systemic and integrative approaches in basic and clinical immunology, immunoinformatics, and immunologically relevant instrumentation and high-throughput screening methods.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleImmunomics Reviews
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight326 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDarren R. Flower,Matthew Davies,Shoba Ranganathan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.