All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBioinorganic Chemistry provides a broad overview of this dynamic field, reviewing the key chemical elements that have important biological function, and exploring how the chemistry of these elements is central to the function of biological systems.
- Author BiographyDieter Rehder is a Professor in the Institute of Inorganic and Applied Chemistry, University of Hamburg where his main fields of research include organometallic, bioinorganic and medicinal chemistry (of vanadium), oxido- and sulfidometal clusters, and metal NMR. Dieter was winner of the Vanadis Award 2006 for outstanding research in the field of vanadium chemistry.
- Author(s)Dieter Rehder,Ebbe Nordlander
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note225 illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.