CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight504 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJ. Mills
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
- Table Of Contents1 Laboratory Techniques and Rhythmometry.- 2 Transmission Processes Between Clock and Manifestations.- 3 Latitude and the Human Circadian System.- 4 Chronopharmacology.- 5 Circadian Rhythms of Parasites.- 6 Circadian Rhythms in Insects.- 7 Circadian Rhythms in Plants.- 8 Biological Clocks and Bird Migration.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.