All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInterdisciplinary perspectives on the evolutionary and biological roots of syntax, describing current research on syntax in fields ranging from linguistics to neurology.
- Author BiographyEors Szathmary is Permanent Fellow at Collegium Budapest, Research Fellow at the Parmenides Foundation, Munich, and Professor of Biology at Eotvos University, Budapest. He is the coauthor (with John Maynard Smith) of The Origins of Life.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2010
- Series TitleStrungmann Forum Reports
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note20 color illus., 40 b&w illus., 6 tables
- Weight1044 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDerek Bickerton,Eors Szathmary
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.