Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collaborative development process. This book retains the hallmark approach of this respected text, whilst presenting the content in a print and digital hybrid that has been tailored to meet the rapidly developing demands of today's lecturers and students.
- Author BiographyJames W. Kalat is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at North Carolina State University, where he taught courses in introduction to psychology and biological psychology from 1977 through 2012. He received an AB degree summa cum laude from Duke University and a PhD in psychology from the University of Pennsylvania. He is also the author of INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY (10th Edition) and co-author with Michelle Shiota of EMOTION (2nd Edition). In addition to textbooks, he has written journal articles on taste-aversion learning, the teaching of psychology, and other topics. He was twice the program chair for the annual convention of the American Psychological Society, now named the Association for Psychological Science.
- Author(s)James W. Kalat
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight940 g
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition StatementCengage Technology Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.