All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number166
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight640 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndor Szentivanyi
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsI. Introduction.- Immunostimulation in Cancer Patients.- II. Biological Response Modifiers Derived from Leukocytes.- Interferons: Several Questions and Few Answers.- Interferon Hybrids: Prospects for Therapy.- Immunoregulation by Lymphokines: Immune Interferon and Lymphotoxin Induction of Lymphokine Activity in Human Peripheral Blood Leukocyte Cultures.- Monoclonal Antibodies as Anticancer Agents.- Treatment of A Murine Leukemia with Chlorambucil Bound Monoclonal Antibodies.- Immune Response in Strain 2 Guinea Pigs to the Syngeneic L2C Leukemia.- Diminished Synthesis of Immunoglobulins by Lymphocytes of Patients Treated with Thymosin (TFX) and Cyclophosphamide.- Protective Activity of Thymosin ?1 Against Tumor Progression in Immunosuppressed Mice.- Effect of Thymostimulin on Human Lymphocyte Adenosine Deaminase and Purine Nucleoside Phosphorylase Activities: Physiological and Therapeutic Effects.- Interleukins in Experimental Autoimmune Disease.- III. Biological Response Modifiers Derived from Microorganisms.- Muramyl Dipeptides: Prospect for Cancer Treatments and Immunostimulation.- Clinical Phase I Investigation of Intravenous Oil Attached Mycobacterial Components as Immunotherapeutic Agents.- Immunomodulating Effects of a Short-Term Oral Treatment with C 1821 in Untreated Cancer Patients: A Controlled Study.- Clinical Efficacy of Lentinan on Neoplastic Diseases.- Preclinical Evaluation of Lentinan in Animal Models.- Immunomodulation by Small Molecular Weight Bacterial Products.- Human Macrophages May Normally be Primed For a Strong Oxygen Radical Response.- IV. Synthetic Biological Response Modifiers.- Sodium Diethyldithiocarbamate (Imuthiol) and Cancer.- Isoprinosine and NPT 15392: Immunomodulation and Cancer.- Immunomodulation by NPT 15392 in Cancer Patients Under Chemotherapy.- Effect of Chronic Administration of a Synthetic Aromatic Retinoid (Ro 10-9359) on the Development of Lung Squamous Metaplasia and Epidermoid Cancer in Rats.- A Feasibility Study to Determine If Microbicidal Activity Can Be Measured in Dexamethasone-Treated Macrophage Cultures.- V. Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.- Immunological Studies of Male Homosexuals With the Prodrome of the Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS).- A Longitudinal Study of a Patient with Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome Using T Cell Subset Analysis.- VI. Workshop Summaries.- Clinical Evaluation of Immunomodulating Agents in Cancer with Emphasis on New Approaches.- Animal Tumor Models for Evaluating Chemically Defined Immunomodulators.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.