All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how information from the biological sciences strengthens criminology work and both complements and improves upon traditional theories of criminal behavior. This work is suitable for students and faculty within the field of criminology.
- Author BiographyAnthony Walsh is a professor of criminal justice at Boise State University. He has had field experience in both law enforcement and corrections. He currently teaches criminology, statistics and law, and his major research interest is biosocial criminology. He has published 20 books and over 100 articles, mostly on biosocial topics.
- Author(s)Professor Anthony Walsh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Criminology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 13 black & white halftones, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.