All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series Titlethe Depressive Illness Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Kupfer,J. John Mann
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsSubtypes of Depression: Biology of Bipolar Disorder; A.C. Swann. The Biology of Depression in Children and Adolescents; N.D. Ryan, R.E. Dahl. The Biology of Late Life Depression; C.B. Nemeroff, et al. The Biology of Chronic Depression; J.H. Kocsis. Biological Relationships of Comorbid Disorder: The Biology of Personality Disorders; O. Kalus, L.J. Siever. Depression in Alcoholism; A. Roy, M. Linnoila. Serotonin and Norepinephrine Activity in Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa; W.H. Kaye, et al. The Biology of Panic Disorder; J.D. Coplan, et al. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.