All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the epidemics of the past with modern epidemiological and computer-modelling.
- Author BiographySusan Scott is a research worker in historical demography in the School of Biological Sciences, at the University of Liverpool. Christopher J. Duncan is Emeritus Professor of Zoology also in the School of Biological Sciences at the University of Liverpool.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Duncan,Susan Scott
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2005
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note121 b/w illus. 18 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.