All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1992
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleBiology of the Reptilia S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.18 (Physiology E)
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Notexiv, 564 p., 30 halftones, 65 line drawings, 27 tables
- Weight778 g
- Width153 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byCarl Gans,David Crews
- Table Of Contents1 The Intereaction of Hormones, Brain, and Behavior: An Emerging Discipline in Herpetology, David Crews and Carl Gans 2 Physiological Regulation of Sexual Behavior in Female Reptiles, Joan M. Whittier and Richard R. Tokarz 3 The Physiological Basis of Sexual Behavior in Male Reptiles, Michael C. Moore and Jonathan Lindzey 4 Reptilian Pheromones, Robert T. Mason 5 Endogenous Rhythms, Herbert Underwood 6 Reptilian Coloration and Behavior, William E. Cooper, Jr., and Neil Greenberg 7 Nasal Chemical Senses in Reptiles: Structure and Function, Mimi Halpern
- Author BiographyCarl Gans is professor in the Department of Biology at the University of Michigan. He is the editor of the Journal of Morphology. David Crews is professor of zoology and psychology at the University of Texas at Austin. He is a coeditor of Behavioral Endocrinology.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.