All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.43Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionNumerous potential new therapeutics are being researched by many different institutions and biomaterials technology is now being developed to target, treat and prevent cancer. This unique book discusses the role and potential Biomaterials have to treat this prevalent disease.
- Author BiographyKinam Park is Showalter Distinguished Professor of Biomedical Engineering and Professor of Pharmaceutics at the Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering, Purdue University, USA.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication21/10/2013
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight940 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byKinam Park
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.