Biomedical Science Practice: Experimental and Professional Skills by Oxford University Press (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £43.44Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
- £35.00+ £2.80 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by san-786
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBiomedical Science Practice presents the essential practical and professional skills that every biomedical scientist should master, making it the perfect foundation for the study of each of the key subject specialisms that maybe encountered in the biomedical lab.
- Author BiographyHedley Glencross is the Professional Practice Liaison Officer at the Institute of Biomedical Science. Hedley gained 28 years practice in the NHS before taking on his present role with the Institute. He was a previous Institute Council member (1995-2005), part-time lecturer to BSc, MSc and FIBMS courses (1990-2005), IBMS Specialist Advisor for cytology (2001-2005), and examiner for the Institute and NHS Cervical Screening Programme (1996-2005). Dr Nessar Ahmed is Senior Lecturer in Clinical Biochemistry at the Manchester Metropolitan University where his research examines the role of protein glycation in diabetes. His teaching includes clinical biochemistry, endocrinology, and analytical science. Dr Qiuyu Wang is a lecturer in nutritional physiology at Manchester Metropolitan University. She teaches many aspects of physiology and molecular and cellular biology. She has major research interests in cancer biology and the activities of stem cells.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFundamentals of Biomedical Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date15/07/2016
- Content Note200 colour
- Weight1298 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byChris R. Smith,Hedley Glencross,Nessar Ahmed,Qiuyu Wang
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £122.12
- £75.70Trending at £78.82
- £33.99Trending at £57.69
- £14.70Trending at £17.83
- £14.08Trending at £18.73
- £6.92Trending at £7.20
- £10.67Trending at £10.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.