All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book on bioactive nanoceramics to unite the many multidisciplinary concepts useful for those working in bioceramics today.
- Author BiographyMarYa Vallet-RegY studied Chemistry at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (UCM) and received her PhD at the same University in 1974. She is Professor of Inorganic Chemistry and Head of the Department of Inorganic and Bioinorganic Chemistry at the Faculty of Pharmacy (UCM). Her current research field is solid state chemistry, covering aspects of synthesis, characterisation and reactivity in oxides and bioceramics. Daniel Arcos completed his PhD on the synthesis and evaluation of bioactive glasses and glass-ceramics in 2002. He has worked previously on structural studies of silicon containing hydroxyapatites. Currently, his research is focused on nanostructured materials for biomedical applications.
- Author(s)Daniel A. Arcos Navarrete,Maria Vallet-Regi
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- Series TitleNanoscience & Nanotechnology Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 42 colour illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byPaul O'Brien,Harry Kroto,Harold G. Craighead
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.