All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding stem cell differentiation is a key step on the road to unlocking the cells' therapeutic potential. This book shows how microenvironmental factors regulate the differentiation and assembly of stem cells that develop into functional vasculature.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/01/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleBiological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySharon Gerecht
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.