All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers important lessons about the opportunities for quantitative, physics-style experiments on diverse biological phenomena. This title emphasizes the unifying power of abstract physical principles to motivate advanced experiments on biological systems. It covers a range of biological phenomena from the physicist's perspective.
- Author BiographyWilliam Bialek is the John Archibald Wheeler/Battelle Professor in Physics at Princeton University, where he is also a member of the multidisciplinary Lewis-Sigler Institute for Integrative Genomics, and is Visiting Presidential Professor of Physics at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. He is the coauthor of Spikes: Exploring the Neural Code.
- Author(s)William Bialek
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note62 color illus. 14 halftones. 129 line illus.
- Weight1971 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.