All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive guide to biostatistics Draws on examples from dentistry and oral healthcare research Encourages intuitive understanding of statistical concepts Includes glossary of definitions and notation.
- Author BiographyJay S. Kim, Ph.D., is Professor of Biostatistics at Loma Linda University, CA. A specialist in this area, he has been teaching biostatistics since 1977 to students in public health, medical school, and dental school. Currently his primary responsibility is teaching biostatistics courses to dental hygiene students, pre-doctoral dental students and students in advanced dental education. He also collaborates with the faculty and students on a variety of research projects. Ronald J. Dailey, Ph.D., M.A., is the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at Loma Linda University School of Dentistry. He has taught dental, dental hygiene and college students for the past 32 years.
- Author(s)Jay Kim,Ronald Dailey
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2007
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight980 g
- Width187 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.