CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the practices used or considered for biological treatment of water/waste-water and hazardous wastes. This book describes the technologies that involve conventional treatment processes, their variations. It is intended for those seeking an overview to the biotechnological aspects of pollution engineering.
- Author(s)Nicholas P. Cheremisinoff
- PublisherWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Date of Publication31/12/1997
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.