All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the state of biological waste treatment. This book covers the nature of biowaste, waste treatment in general and the regulatory framework which governs it. It also examines the various policy questions and local, social and economic factors which affect the implementation of biowaste initiatives.
- Author BiographyAs well as teaching an Environmental Biotechnology course at the University of Durham, Gareth Evans founded ZygoTec to research, develop and implement technologies for the utilization of biomass and biowaste. He was also the first British representative appointed to the ISWA Working Group on Biological Waste.
- Author(s)Gareth Evans
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames & James (Science Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, tables, index
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.