CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £10.39Trending at £13.47
- £17.11Trending at £19.78
- £12.20Trending at £12.80
- £5.67Trending at £7.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.49
- £8.91Trending at £11.93
- £7.66Trending at £9.96
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive survey of the valuable work undertaken by Britain's network of bird observatories, with summaries and tables of noteworthy events and much historical background.
- Author BiographyMike Archer is the lead editor of the book. He leads the data management team at Bardsey Bird Observatory, and is an active ringer at Gibraltar Point. Each observatory article is written by an authorship team from the observatory in question.
- Author(s)Mark Grantham,Mike Archer,Peter Howlett,Steven Stansfield
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePoyser Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date03/05/2017
- Content Note16 page colour section
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.