All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the birds of Middle East. It covers various species - including vagrants - found in the Arabian Peninsula, Jordan, Lebanon, Israel, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, and Cyprus. It features 176 color plates depicting more than 800 species, as well as 820 color distribution maps that show the breeding range for almost every species.
- Author BiographyRichard Porter has had a long association with the Middle East and is an adviser on bird conservation for BirdLife International. His books include Birds of the Middle East and North Africa . Simon Aspinall is a lifelong birder who lives in the United Arab Emirates. His books include Shell Birdwatching Guide to the United Arab Emirates .
- Author(s)Richard Porter,Simon Aspinall
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePrinceton Field Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note176 color plates. 820 maps.
- Weight685 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.