All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLocated in northern Tanzania, the Serengeti is one of the world's most famous wildlife regions. This title features more than 270 bird species most likely to be encountered in the Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Author BiographyAdam Scott Kennedy has served as principal leader on birding holidays in Africa, South America, Europe, and New Zealand. With his wife, Vicki, he currently operates as a private safari guide, specializing in photographic and wildlife safaris in East Africa. Information on their tours and stock image library can be found at www.rawnaturephoto.com. He is the author of Birds of the Masai Mara (Princeton WILDGuides).
- Author(s)Adam Scott Kennedy
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleWildguides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note480 color illus.
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.34Trending at £30.96
- £6.53Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.