CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an examination of the possible influence of birth order on political achievement and behaviour. It looks at American presidents, Supreme Court justices, United States senators and representatives, and the careers of the West Point class.
- Author BiographyAlbert Somit is Distinguished Service Professor Emeritus of the University of Chicago. Alan Arwine is Lecturer at Southern Illinois University. Steven Peterson is Professor of Political Science at Alfred University.
- Author(s)Alan Arwine,Albert Somit,Steven A. Peterson
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.