All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Stephen Clingman was two, he underwent an operation to remove a birthmark under his right eye. The operation failed, and the birthmark returned, but in somewhat altered form. In this captivating book, Clingman takes the fact of that mark - its appearance, disappearance, and return - as a guiding motif of memory.
- Author BiographyStephen Clingman is Distinguished Professor of English at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA.
- Author(s)Stephen Clingman
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2016
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.