CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a narrative of events and an analysis of social and cultural developments across the period, this book discusses the political, economic and social structures of the German empire. It includes information on how Bismarck consolidated his regime, the Wilhelmian period, and factors which led to the First World War.
- Author(s)Lynn Abrams
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleLancaster Pamphlets
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight136 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.