All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces theories of bistatic technology as it relates to synthetic aperture, inverse synthetic aperture, and forward scattering radars. With applications of high informative linear frequency and phase code modulating techniques, the book addresses the topics of signal formation and image reconstruction algorithms.
- Author BiographyAndon Dimitrov Lazarov is Full Professor at Burgas Free University in Bulgaria. His field of interest includes theory, methods and algorithms in the scope of SAR-ISAR-BSAR-InSAR theory, modeling, and signal and image processing. He has authored over 200 research journal and conference papers. He is a member of IEEE, AES Society-USA, TBSR of Applied Electromagnetism-Greece, and guest-editor of a special issue on ISAR signal processing for the IET Journal, Canada. Todor Pavlov Kostadinov is Assistant Professor at Burgas Technical University Asen Zlatarov in Bulgaria. His field of interests includes communications, networks and embedded systems, computer science, signal and image processing, image recognition, programming, SAR, ISAR, BSAR and InSAR techniques, methods and algorithms. He is the author of more than 10 journal and conference papers in the field of SAR, ISAR and BSAR technologies.
- Author(s)Andon Dimitrov Lazarov,Petrov Dimitar Minchev,Todor Pavlov Kostadinov
- PublisherISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd and John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight472 g
- Width157 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.