All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the raw material which shaped the twentieth century - and with it the destiny and development of modern Britain. From the first explorations, through oil-fuelled conflicts and the crises of the 1970s that convulsed the petroleum-guzzling nations of the developed world, this book examines the importance of oil.
- Author BiographyCharles More has published widely on twentieth century British political, social and economic history. His books include Britain in the Twentieth Century and The Industrial Age: Economy and Society in Britain 1750-1995.
- Author(s)Charles More
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £12.28
- £12.04Trending at £11.92
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.