All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor fans of Half of a Yellow Sun, a stunning novel set in 1930s Somalia spanning a decade of war and upheaval, all seen through the eyes of a small boy alone in the world.
- Author BiographyNadifa Mohamed was born in Hargeisa, Somalia in 1981 and was educated in the UK, studying History and Politics at St. Hilda's College, Oxford. She lives in London and is currently working on her second novel.
- PrizesShortlisted for John Llewellyn Rhys Memorial Prize 2010 and Dylan Thomas Prize 2010.
- Author(s)Nadifa Mohamed
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/01/2010
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/11/2010
- Content Notemap
- Weight378 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.82Trending at £7.82
- £4.38Trending at £4.62
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.77Trending at £8.43
- £2.95Trending at £3.08
- £16.26Trending at £20.06
- £4.72Trending at £7.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.