All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionLinking a diverse body of writing to a black musical tradition, Black Music, Black Poetry offers readers a fuller appreciation of the diversity of approaches to reading black American poetry. The contributors take up the issues of black cultural authenticity, musical imitation and performance.
- Author BiographyGordon Thompson is Professor of English at City College of New York (CUNY), USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 4 b&w illustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGordon E. Thompson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.