All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn twentieth-century African American fiction, music has been elevated to the level of religion primarily because of its power as a medium of freedom. This collection explores literary invocations of music.
- Author BiographySaadi Simawe is Assistant Professor of English and Africana Studies at Grinnell College, Iowa.
- Author(s)Saadi A. Simawe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBorder Crossings
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £102.94
- £36.57Trending at £38.28
- £43.28Trending at £61.99
- £7.21Trending at £8.24
- £23.71Trending at £30.51
- £21.97Trending at £22.93
- £11.70Trending at £12.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.