All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pupil's book designed to offer a view of the Black peoples of the Americas and tailored to Key Stage 3 of the National Curriculum for those aged 12 to 14. The material is laid out for use by mixed ability classes and offers suggestions for class activities through written and pictorial sources.
- Author(s)Donald Hinds
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication13/11/1992
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Living History S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Noteillustrations (some colour)
- Weight218 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Reading Age12-14
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.33Trending at £6.79
- £4.50Trending at £6.70
- £6.50Trending at £6.70
- £5.77Trending at £6.50
- £4.00Trending at £4.22
- £17.87Trending at £18.86
- £19.99Trending at £21.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.