Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated with a new introduction, this work by two black psychiatrists is a classic statement on the desperation, conflicts and anger of black life in America.
- Author BiographyWilliam H. Grier is former chairman, Department of Psychiatry, Meharry Medical College, and former professor of Psychiatry, Wayne State University. He lives in San Diego. Price M. Cobbs is assistant clinical professor of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco; fellow, American Psychiatric Association; member, Institute of Medicine, National Academy of Sciences; and president, Pacific Management Systems.
- Author(s)Price M. Cobbs,W.H. Grier
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication14/02/1992
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteindex
- Weight263 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.