All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeird and wonderful psychological experiments from dramatic corners of human experience to change how you think.
- Author BiographyDr Richard Stephens is the winner of the Wellcome Trust Science Writing Prize 2014. He is a lecturer at Keele who married a human statue and races cars in his spare time. His research on the psychological benefits of swearing has been the focus of international media attention including television appearances on BBC's The One Show and Stephen Fry's Planet Word. Richard and his team picked up an Ig Nobel Prize in 2010 in recognition of science that first makes you laugh and then make you think . Richard is a founder member of the international Alcohol Hangover Research Group and Chair of the British Psychological Society Psychobiology Section.
- Author(s)Dr. Richard Stephens
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Learning
- Weight282 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.