All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe riveting first thriller from the internationally bestselling author of THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS and HANNIBAL.
- Author BiographyThomas Harris wrote his first novel BLACK SUNDAY in 1973. A veteran news reporter, he covered crime in the United States and Mexico, and worked as a reporter and editor for Associated Press in New York City. Originally from Mississippi, he now lives in New York.
- Author(s)Thomas Harris
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/09/2000
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight212 g
- Width111 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.44Trending at £5.05
- £35.39Trending at £36.56
- £10.50Trending at £12.67
- £5.03Trending at £9.85
- £2.81Trending at £3.02
- £7.79Trending at £8.14
- £3.59Trending at £4.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.