All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the oral histories of Holy Family Church in Natchez, this book tells the story of black Catholics' 20th-century struggle through the voices of the people who lived through it. It provides interviews with members of Holy Family parish who lived through this period of ferment, hope, and terror.
- Author BiographyDanny Duncan Collum is assistant professor at Rust University in Holly Springs, MS. He served as associate Editor of Sojourners magazine in the 1980's and was confirmed in the Catholic Church in 1989.
- Author(s)Danny Collum Duncan
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight259 g
- Width131 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.