All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a call to action for the Black community to join the green movement. The book offers insights, ideas, and strategies that demonstrate how Black people can benefit from and fuel the go-green effort.
- Author BiographyJamal Ali has always taken an active role to better his community and he views 'going green' as a major way to continue this effort. He is working to make sure the information flow and the benefits of going green reach the Black community. He lives in Chicago with his wife and two children. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Jamal Ali
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight149 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.