All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRuffin expands the reach of ecocriticism by analyzing the ecological experiences, conceptions, and desires seen in African American writing. Ruffin examines African American ecological insights from the antebellum era to the twenty-first century, considering WPA slave narratives, neo slave poetry, novels, essays, and documentary films.
- Author BiographyKimberly N. Ruffin is an assistant professor of English at Roosevelt University.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note6 b&w photos
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.02Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.