Best-selling in Mobile & Smart Phones
Save on Mobile & Smart Phones
- £41.95Trending at £45.95
- £559.95Trending at £616.99
- £343.00Trending at £362.52
- £609.00Trending at £623.84
- £369.99Trending at £402.81
- £35.99Trending at £38.26
- £162.99Trending at £170.58
About this product
- Product InformationThe BlackBerry 7230 is the ideal voice and email integrated solution for consumers, small businesses and corporate enterprise alike as the handheld supports both corporate email and Internet Service Provider (ISP) email with the recent introduction of BlackBerry Web Client. With always-on, push-based access to existing email accounts, a built-in phone and integrated support for SMS, web browser and organizer applications, the BlackBerry 7230 is designed to keep mobile professionals connected, informed and communicating on the go. The BlackBerry 7230's design is sleek and lightweight and delivers superior battery performance - even while adding support for color and tri-band features.
- Storage Capacity16MB
- Network TechnologyGSM / GPRS
- BandGSM/GPRS 900/1900 (Dual Band)
- Operating SystemBlackBerry OS
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 300 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 240 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size2.6"
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraNo
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height113 mm
- Depth20 mm
- Width74 mm
- Weight136 gr
Most relevant reviews
- cicciacalla02 Jan, 2012by
is a phone suitable for those who do not have any particular claims .
Apparatus in general easy to use , good phone , good for texting due to its very good keyboard interface, and also highly visible on the screen in any lighting condition . otiimo sound level for polyphonic ring tones , very enjoyable to make and receive phone calls with this device . Missing all the " newfangled " generation : BLUTOOTH , CAMERA , MP3 , INTERNET CONNECTION , FILE VIDEO PLAYER , MEMORY CARD FOR EXPANSION . Too bad !
- 986824738@delet...13 Oct, 2011by
not expencife,verry good.Thank you!
fine phone,emails,internet.Thanks!the phone is like neuw.hij is de beste phone die ik al gehad heb.Bedankt!
- furrydicearenot...19 Sep, 2011by
Cheap, cheerful and mildly capable blast from the past.
An old school Blackberry which still manages to serve well even in these technologically advanced times. Phoning, Texting and Email is easy. Calendar and task recording, all easy to do. Ringtones are... retro...to say the least.. and the alarm is really poor. Dont expect it to wake you from your sleep. Dont expect a super BBM capable machine.. but if you want a cheap reliable querty phone for naff all outlay, look back along the BB range. Expect to pay 20-25 quid for a decent example or go for a 'higher numbered bb' to get slightly better and more up to date capabilities. This has been a talking point at work and the 7230 is building quite a cult following amongst young and old.
- 11kazza196906 Sep, 2011by
impossible to use
bought this as a present for someone else,but got the wrong blueberry,however thought i might keep it myself found it impossible to use,had no bluetooth wasn,t for me at all
- greensambo6803 Sep, 2011by
Good all round phone, but rather large for your back pocket!!!
Bought this for my son to take to secondary school, to contact me in an emergency, as didnt want him to take his expensive phone, he seems pleased with it, only drawback is its quite big compared to his other phone, but it has all the functions he wants, so is happy.