Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Britain's spookiest seaside resort: Blackpool, renowned for its sweet candy rock, landmark tower, friendly guesthouses and live entertainment. This frightfully fun guide is packed with ghostly happenings of all kinds, written in a style that is intended to both inform and entertain the reader.
- Author BiographyJason Karl is an established presenter of live and recorded television, a theatrical producer, owner of the UK's first scare attraction company 'AtmosFEAR! Scare Attractions', and author of seven books in a variety of genres (history, paranormal, witchcraft) which have sold over 40,000 copies in international territories. He is a recognised face of alternative television, DVD and new media productions and writes for various journals and publications.
- Author(s)Adele Yeomans,Jason Karl
- PublisherCarnegie Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2009
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalatine Books
- Out-of-print date04/08/2016
- Content NoteBlack and white
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.