CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the social forces that influence black responses to differential conditions in American society. It raises the issue of differential social status and its effects on whites who are similarly situated at the low end of the class spectrum.
- Author BiographyJAMES A. CHAMBERS is Assistant Professor of Criminology at Indiana State University. He has published Slavery, Philosophy, and Socioeconomic Disorder (1993).
- Author(s)James A. Chambers
- Date of Publication28/06/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight691 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.