All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe radical black left has largely disappeared from the struggle for equality and justice. Michael Dawson examines the causes and consequences, and argues that the conventional left has failed to take race seriously as a force in reshaping American institutions and civil society. Black politics needs to find its way back to its radical roots.
- Author BiographyMichael C. Dawson is John D. MacArthur Distinguished Service Professor of Political Science and the College at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Michael C. Dawson
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleW. E. B. Du Bois Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.