Blackstone and His Commentaries: Biography, Law, History by Wilfrid Prest (Hardback, 2009)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £5.99Trending at £6.48
- £11.99Trending at £13.17
- £11.50Trending at £12.22
- £7.92Trending at £10.00
- £5.15Trending at £7.26
- £2.80Trending at £2.93
- £5.04Trending at £7.38
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the work of eminent and emerging scholars this interdisciplinary book sheds new light on a legal classic and its continued influence.
- Author BiographyWilfrid Prest, Professor Emeritus in History and Law at the University of Adelaide, is a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society, the Australian Academy of the Humanities, and the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia.
- Author(s)Wilfrid Prest
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/07/2009
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight619 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.