All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Guide to the Anti-Terrorism Legislation provides expert explanation of the key anti-terrorism legislation. It offers comprehensive guidance on the effects, extent, and scope of the legislation, along with copies of the key legislation.
- Author BiographyProfessor Clive Walker is Professor of Criminal Justice Studies at the School of Law at the University of Leeds. He is the author of many books and papers on terrorism and has been a visiting professor at George Washington, Melbourne, New South Wales, and Stanford University. He has also been called upon to provide advice to other UK and overseas Parliamentary committees on terrorism and is currently Special Adviser to the UK Government's Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation.
- Author(s)Professor Clive Walker
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleBlackstone's Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight982 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £10.00
- £18.99Trending at £20.84
- £6.25Trending at £7.99
- £5.99Trending at £6.31
- £3.99Trending at £5.25
- £40.04Trending at £41.85
- £13.10Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.