Blackstone's Statutes on Criminal Law: 2006-2007 by Peter Glazebrook (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £57.45Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.00+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- Click & Collect
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned specifically for students, this book provides a collection of legislation for the core subjects and major options offered on the law syllabus. It provides unannotated primary and secondary legislation; indexing and tables of content to aid quick and efficient research; and, guidance on using a statutes book.
- Author BiographyPeter Glazebrook is Fellow of Jesus College, Cambridge and Honorary Visiting Professor at City University, London.
- Author(s)Peter Glazebrook
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date15/06/2007
- Weight726 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.