Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £14.98Trending at £15.58
- £26.85Trending at £27.96
- £9.99Trending at £11.58
- £3.69Trending at £6.19
- £2.67Trending at £2.89
- £4.59Trending at £8.31
- £3.95Trending at £5.59
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Statutes have a 25-year tradition of trust and quality unrivalled by others, and a rock solid reputation for accuracy, reliability and authority. Content is peer reviewed to ensure a close map to courses. Blackstone's Statutes lead the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use.
- Author BiographyAndrew Christie holds the Davies Collison Cave Chair of Intellectual Property in the Melbourne Law School. He has particular expertise in the areas of copyright law, patent law and trade mark law as they apply in the digital environment, and patent law as it applies to biotechnological inventions. Stephen Gare is Chair of the Intellectual Property and Technology Practice of Greenberg Traurig Maher, LLP. He has wide-ranging experience in the litigation and transactional aspects of all areas of intellectual property and information technology, across a broad spectrum of products and services.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date18/07/2014
- Weight904 g
- Width182 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAndrew Christie,Stephen Gare
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.