All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned specifically for students, this book provides a collection of legislation for the core subjects and major options offered on the law syllabus. It also provides unannotated primary and secondary legislation; detailed indexing and tables of content to aid quick and efficient research; and, guidance on using a statutes book.
- Author BiographyMeryl Thomas is a Senior Lecturer at the University of Central England. She specialises in land law, trusts, and succession.
- Author(s)Meryl Thomas
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date29/06/2007
- Weight795 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £40.04Trending at £41.92
- £38.29Trending at £40.09
- £32.03Trending at £35.09
- £7.18Trending at £7.62
- £4.95Trending at £5.22
- £11.30Trending at £17.84
- £12.59Trending at £14.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.