All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned specifically for students, Blackstone's Statutes lead the market in providing a carefully selected, regularly updated, and well sourced collection of legislation for the core subjects and major options offered on the law syllabus. Each title is ideal for use throughout the course and in exams.
- Author BiographyMeryl Thomas is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Birmingham City University. Her main research interests lie in trusts, land, and pensions law.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2008
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date19/09/2009
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight779 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMeryl Thomas
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.