All listings for this product
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £10.13
- £27.69Trending at £30.90
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £5.28
- £6.69Trending at £7.28
- £21.99Trending at £25.00
- £40.04Trending at £42.73
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Statutes have a tradition of trust and quality unrivalled by other statute books and a rock solid reputation for accuracy, reliability, and authority. Content is peer reviewed to ensure a close map to courses. Blackstone's Statutes lead the market: consistently recommended by lecturers and relied on by students for exam and course use.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Lee is Professor of Law and Co-director of the ESRC Research Centre on Business Relationships, Accountability, Sustainability and Society at Cardiff University.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2011
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackstone's Statute Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date25/06/2012
- Weight866 g
- Width179 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byRobert G. Lee
- Edition Statement21st Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.