All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Provides an authoritative, up--to--date overview of the social psychology of group processes. * Written by leading researchers from around the world to provide a classic and current overview of research as well as providing a description of future trends within the area.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Hogg is Professor of Social Psychology at the University of Queensland where he is also Associate Dean of Research for the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences and Director of the Centre for Research on Group Processes. Scott Tindale is Professor of Psychology and Director of the Applied Social Psychology Program, Loyola University, Chicago. He is an associate editor for Group Processes and Intergroup Relations and serves on numerous journal editorial boards.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2002
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBlackwell Handbooks of Social Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight1228 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Hogg,Scott Tindale
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.