All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Equine Theriogenology provides quick access to essential information on common techniques and conditions in equine reproductive practice.
- Author BiographyCarla L. Carleton, DVM, MS, Diplomate American College of Theriogenologists, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan.
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Content Note450 illustrations
- Weight2276 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byCarla L. Carleton
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.90Trending at £10.31
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £6.92Trending at £7.30
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
- £7.76Trending at £8.05
- £16.63Trending at £17.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.